We are almost full for the 2017 Street Faire! If you'd like to still apply, you may (in case space becomes available). Please do not pay online yet since there's no guarantee space is open.
Applications for the 2017 Street Faire are available NOW with a new ONLINE application process!
*We did it! We figured out a way for you to apply online to the Street Faire. If that's not your thing, you can still click on the pdfs (at bottom of this page) and print out an application and snail mail it in, but we really hope you'll try the online app first.
NOTE: The early bird artist application deadline for the 2017 show is March 1, 2017. (3/15/17 for food vendors). If you were an artist in the 2016 Street Faire and have been site-juried into the 2017 show, use the INVITED artist application.
- Important Dates:
- March 1, 2017 -- Invited and Juried Artist Early bird pricing rate ends (must be postmarked by 3/1)
- March 15, 2017 -- Deadline for food vendor applications
- March 30, 2017 -- Juried Artist notification of acceptance
- April 30, 2017 -- Last day for full refund (cancellation request must be received in writing)
- May 1, 2017 -- All certificates of insurance must be received. All checks are cashed.
- June 2, 2017 -- Food Vendor registration & set-up from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Artist registration & set up from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- June 3, 2017 -- Final registration & set up from 6:30 - 9:00 a.m. All artists/vendors must be ready by 9:30 a.m. Show opens at 10:00 a.m.
2017 Online Application for INVITED Artists
This application is ONLY for artists who were accepted into the 2016 show and passed the on-site jurying process. Save with the Early Bird rate by submitting your application by March 1, 2017.
2017 Online Application for NEW Artists
New artists, please use this application.
Jury process: New artist applicants must submit 4 digital images for jury process -- 3 images of work and 1 image of booth display. These must be emailed after completing application. Artist images will be viewed anonymously and scored by a panel of jurors based on originality and craftsmanship. No scores or explanation of results will be given.
2017 Online Application for FOOD VENDORS
Food vendors, please use this application. Save with the Early Bird rate by submitting your application by March 1, 2017.
Creativity in menu selection and preparation is encouraged. The information provided in your application will be used in the selection process as well as our promotion of Street Faire foods. Our goal is to offer a unique variety of food items that will make visitors’ mouths water.
Along with the registration fee, all food vendors must submit a separate $100 damage deposit check. This will be collected at registration or you can mail it to us at the above address. If there is no damage, this check will be torn up or returned to you.
Food vendors must also email (or mail) a drawing/image of your booth/trailer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printable Applications & Tax Forms
If you prefer paper applications, please click on the following links for the appropriate application. Print application, complete and mail to: Street Faire at the Lakes, c/o Historic Holmes Theatre, 806 Summit Ave., Detroit Lakes, MN 56501. Checks must be payable to Historic Holmes Theatre.