Applications for the 2017 Street Faire are now available!
Click on "Applications" page or here to apply!
Artist & Food Vendor Information for 2017
Artist registration will be open on Thursday, June 1 from 6-8 pm and Friday, June 2 from 6:30 am - 9 am. Registration is in the Washington Square Mall (please use the west Mall entrance). Directions, click here.
NOTE: Food vendor registration will be 3-6 pm Thursday, June 2 so they can get electrical hook-up and inspection completed.
NEW: With the beautiful new downtown streetscape, we need to have ONE WAY traffic during load-in and load-out. We love our new streets so please help us keep them nice! More details and instructions when you register. Thanks!
ALSO NEW...T-SHIRTS! You asked for them, we got them! Order your own 2017 Street Faire at the Lakes t-shirt in beautiful Caribbean Blue! $15 each. Order by May 12. Shirts will be at registration desk for you. Order here: https://tinyurl.com/zb3egx9
Artist Registration -- Thursday, June 1 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. AND/OR Friday, June 2 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Park outside Faire event grounds while registering. Washington Avenue closes and with the ONE WAY traffic for load-in, it's imperative that vendors are not in the way.
- Go to Registration located inside the Washington Square Mall. Look for signs directing you to Registraion.
- Bring: Photo ID, License Plate #s, Vehicle Registration Form (if not already sent in)
- Then follow directions for ONE WAY load-in.
- How to make it easier on yourself --
- Be sure you've already sent us your insurance and sales tax info and even your vehicle registration form. For more information or questions, contact Rachel Hofstand at email@example.com or 218-844-4221 x117.
- Be kind. We're all volunteers and doing the best we can!
- We will not open registration until 6:00 p.m. So, please don't stare in the windows at us. We're not trying to make your life difficult -- just the opposite!
Lodging Information: There are many great places to stay in DL. You can check them out here: https://www.visitdetroitlakes.com/lodging/#overview. (Hey, Vendors, some area hotels are offering discounted lodging. If you did not receive the email information about the discounts, please give us a call at 218-844-4221 x117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Parking Information: Parking is always a challenge. Please leave Mall, Hospital and Downtown Crossing lots and close street parking open for shoppers. Big rig parking needs to be in the green blocks on attached map. Download attached map for parking options during the Faire. Click to download Vendor Parking Map.
People's Choice: Shoppers will be able to vote for a People's Choice Artist. Ballots will be available at the Info Booth on Friday and Saturday morning with the winner announced Saturday afternoon. Winner will receive a ribbon and $100 off 2017 Street Faire booth fee.
Future Street Faires: If you are interested in being added to our artist or food vendor mailing list for future applications, please contact us via email at the above address with "Street Faire" in subject line or complete the contact page here.
Booth Layout: The 2017 booth layout is below or printable by clicking here. Changes may occur.
Parking Map: Download here or view below.